Coming to watch rugby at Kingsholm Stadium?
Kingsholm Stadium is the home stadium of Gloucester Rugby and was used as a home stadium for England before they settled at Twickenham.
The Kingsholm Stadium hosts International Rugby, League World Cup, World Cup, Premiership Rugby along with some pop concerts generally when the seasons have ended.
The stadium is an amazing venue in which you can watch Gloucester Rugby in their Premiership Rugby League.
- 4th January: Gloucester versus Bath Rugby
- 14th /15th February: Gloucester versus Exeter Chiefs
- 28th /29th February: Gloucester versus Sales Sharks
- 27th /28th March: Gloucester versus Bristol Bears
- 17th/18th April: Gloucester versus Leicester Tigers
- 24/25 April: Gloucester versus London Irish
- 15/16 May: Gloucester versus Harlequin
- 6th June: Gloucester versus Northampton Saints
Holiday Inn Gloucester – Cheltenham is only 1.1 miles (6 minutes’ drive) from The Kingsholm Stadium, so we’re a great place for you to rest after a day filled with your favourite sports. We’ve got a range of rooms to choose from whether you’re heading down with friends, your partner or as a group plus complimentary car parking.